Matcha Textured Bowl
The Matcha Textured Bowl is made by throwing on wheel from black stoneware clay. As an object of wabi-sabi art the bowl has imperfections in its shape and textured surface. It covered with white opal glaze inside and transparent glaze outside. Suitable for a microwave and dishwashing machine.
- Black stoneware clay with rough texture
- White opal glaze inside and transparent glaze outside
- Small bowl - 7 cm height, 11 cm diameter, 400 ml volume
- Big bowl - 7.5 cm height, 11,5 cm diameter, 510 ml volume
- Note: As the bowls are subject of handmade craft they could show the marks of this process and slightly differ in height, diameter, weight, and volume.