The Cup is cup made by throwing on wheel from light speckled clay and covered with glossy opal white glaze inside and half white half transparent glazes outside. As an object of wabi-sabi art the cup has imperfections in its shape and textured surface. Suitable for a dishwashing machine and a microwave.
- Light speckled clay with brown speckles all over
- Glossy opal white glaze inside and half white half transparent glazes outside
- Small cup - 7.5 cm height, 280 ml volume
- Big cup - 8.5 cm height, 320 ml volume
- 8 cm diameter
- Note: As the cups are subject of handmade craft they could show the marks of this process and slightly differ in height, diameter, weight, and volume.